Does Transparency of Central Banks Produce Multiple Equilibria on Currency Markets?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- König, Philipp & Anand, Kartik & Heinemann, Frank, 2014. "Guarantees, transparency and the interdependency between sovereign and bank default risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 321-337.
- Lindner, Axel, 2007. "Does too much Transparency of Central Banks Prevent Agents from Using their Private Information Efficiently?," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- König, Philipp & Anand, Kartik & Heinemann, Frank, 2013.
"The ‘Celtic Crisis’: Guarantees, transparency, and systemic liquidity risk,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79747, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Philipp König & Kartik Anand & Frank Heinemann, 2013. "The ‘Celtic Crisis’: Guarantees, Transparency and Systemic Liquidity Risk," Staff Working Papers 13-31, Bank of Canada.
- Philipp KÃ¶nig & Kartik Anand & Frank Heinemann, 2013. "The â€˜Celtic Crisisâ€™: Guarantees, transparency, and systemic liquidity risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Camille Cornand & Frank Heinemann, 2009.
"Speculative Attacks with Multiple Sources of Public Information,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(1), pages 73-102, March.
- Cornand, Camille & Heinemann, Frank, 2005. "Speculative Attacks with Multiple Sources of Public Information," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 157, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cornand, Camille & Heinemann, Frank, 2006. "Speculative attacks with multiple sources of public information," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24522, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank Heinemann & Camille Cornand, 2006. "Speculative Attacks with Multiple Sources of Public Information," FMG Discussion Papers dp570, Financial Markets Group.
- Lindner, Axel, 2006. "Original Sin - Analysing Its Mechanics and a proposed Remedy in a Simple Macroeconomic Model," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Hiroki Arato & Tomoya Nakamura, 2013. "Endogenous Alleviation of Overreaction Problem by Aggregate Information Announcement," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 319-336, September.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2007.
"The economic impact of central bank transparency: a survey,"
DNB Working Papers
132, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & van der Cruijsen, Carin A B, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Central Bank Transparency: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Cruijsen, C.A.B. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2007. "The Economic Impact of Central Bank Transparency : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2007-06, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lindner, Axel, 2008. "Evaluating communication strategies for public agencies: transparency, opacity, and secrecy," IWH Discussion Papers 8/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- van der Cruijsen, C.A.B., 2008. "The economic impact of central bank transparency," Other publications TiSEM 86c1ba91-1952-45b4-adac-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:108:y:2006:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.