Forecasting Recession In South Africa: A Comparison Of The Yield Curve And Other Economic Indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Servaas BERG & Onelle BURGER, 2003.
"Education And Socio-Economic Differentials: A Study Of School Performance In The Western Cape,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(3), pages 496-522, September.
- Ronelle Burger & Servaas van der Berg, 2003. "Education and Socio-Economic Differentials: A Study of School Performance in the Western Cape," Working Papers 03073, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Luque, Javier A., 2003. "Efficiency and equity in schools around the world," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 481-502, October.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 1999. "School Inputs and Educational Outcomes in South Africa," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 1047-1084.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2015.
"On The Term Structure of South African Interest Rates: Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment,"
67681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Njindan Iyke, 2015. "On the Term Structure of South African Interest Rates: Cointegration and Threshold Adjustment," Working Papers 557, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johannes Peyavali Sheefeni Sheefeni & Teresia Kaulihowa, 2016. "Examining the Relationship between Term Structure of Interest Rates and Economic Activity in Namibia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 2(9), pages 161-168, 09-2016.
- Goodness C. Aye & Christina Christou & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Forecasting the Probability of Recessions in South Africa: The Role of Decomposed Term-Spread and Economic Policy Uncertainty," Working Papers 201680, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lumengo BONGA-BONGA, "undated".
"Monetary Policy and Long Term Interest Rate in South Africa,"
- Lumengo Bonga-Bonga, 2009. "Monetary Policy and Long-Term Interest Rates in South Africa," Working Papers 125, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:75:y:2007:i:2:p:194-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.