Building Cultural Capital: Transforming The South African National Arts Festival
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeff Bennett & Russell Blamey (ed.), 2001. "The Choice Modelling Approach to Environmental Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2028.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Palma & Luis Palma & Luis Aguado, 2013. "Determinants of cultural and popular celebration attendance: the case study of Seville Spring Fiestas," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(1), pages 87-107, February.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:99-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asgary, Ali & Rezvani, Mohammad Reza & Mehregan, Nader, 2011. "Local Residents’ Preferences for Second Home Tourism Development Policies: A Choice Experiment nalysis," MPRA Paper 29703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.d. Snowball & K.g. Willis & C. Jeurissen, 2008. "Willingness To Pay For Water Service Improvements In Middle-Income Urban Households In South Africa: A Stated Choice Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(4), pages 705-720, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:74:y:2006:i:1:p:20-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.