Contagion And Interdependence In African Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timmer, Marcel P., 1996. "On the Reliability of Unit Value Ratios in International Comparisons," GGDC Research Memorandum 199631, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith, 1951. "A Perpetual Inventory of National Wealth," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Income and Wealth, Volume 14, pages 5-73 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199631 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1984. "Why Are Services Cheaper in the Poor Countries?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(374), pages 279-286, June.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1995. "Productivity, Volume 1: Postwar US Economic Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100495, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boamah, Nicholas Addai & Watts, Edward J. & Loudon, Geoffrey, 2016. "Investigating temporal variation in the global and regional integration of African stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 103-118.
- Tinashe Harry Dumile Kambadza & Zivanemoyo Chinzara, 2012. "Returns Correlation Structure and Volatility Spillovers Among the Major African Stock Markets," Working Papers 305, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nico Katzke, 2013. "South African Sector Return Correlations: using DCC and ADCC Multivariate GARCH techniques to uncover the underlying dynamics," Working Papers 17/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Gourène, Grakolet Arnold Zamereith & Mendy, Pierre, 2015. "Oil Prices and African Stock Markets Co-movement: A Time and Frequency Analysis," MPRA Paper 75852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filip Iorgulescu, 2015. "Contagion and Market Interdependence during the Global Financial Crisis," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 31-39.
- Gourène, Grakolet Arnold Zamereith & Mendy, Pierre, 2014. "Beginning an African Stock Markets Integration? A Wavelet Analysis," MPRA Paper 76048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sehgal, Sanjay & Gupta, Priyanshi & Deisting, Florent, 2014. "Assessing Time-Varying Stock Market Integration in EMU for Normal and Crisis Periods," MPRA Paper 64078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Agyei-Ampomah, 2011. "Stock market integration in Africa," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 242-256, February.
- Boshoff, Willem H., 2006. "The transmission of foreign financial crises to South Africa: a firm-level study," MPRA Paper 9029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gourène, Grakolet Arnold Zamereith & Mendy, Pierre & Ake N'gbo, Gilbert Marie, 2017. "Multiple time-xcales analysis of global stock markets spillovers effects in African stock markets," MPRA Paper 77632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pretorius, Anmar & de Beer, Jesse, 2004. "Contagion in Africa: South Africa and a troubled neighbour, Zimbabwe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 703-717, July.
- Chang, Guang-Di & Cheng, Po-Ching, 2016. "Evidence of cross-asset contagion in U.S. markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 219-226.
- Eymen Errais & Dhikra Bahri, 2016. "Is Standard Deviation a Good Measure of Volatility? the Case of African Markets with Price Limits," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 17(1), pages 145-165, May.
- Romero-Ávila, Diego, 2009. "Multiple Breaks, Terms of Trade Shocks and the Unit-Root Hypothesis for African Per Capita Real GDP," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1051-1068, June.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:92:y:2017:i:c:p:29-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudeci Da Silva & Hugo Agudelo Murillo & Joaquim Miguel Couto, 2014. "Early Warning Systems: Análise De Ummodelo Probit De Contágio De Crise Dos Estados Unidos Para O Brasil(2000-2010)," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 110, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:71:y:2003:i:1:p:181-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.