The Determinants of Labour Demand in Australian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory, R G & Duncan, R C, 1980. "High Teenage Unemployment: The Role of Atypical Labour Supply Behavior," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(155), pages 316-330, December.
- R.G. Gregory, 1976.
"Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(2), pages 71-91, August.
- Gregory, R.G., 1976. "Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(02), August.
- Colin Clark, 1976. "Wages, Profits And The Substitution Function," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(52), pages 16-30, June.
- Gregory, R G & Martin, L D, 1976. "An Analysis of Relationships between Import Flows to Australia and Recent Exchange Rate and Tariff Changes," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 52(137), pages 1-25, March.
- Taylor, Jim, 1972. "The Behaviour of Unemployment and Unfilled Vacancies: Great Britain, 1958-71. An Alternative View," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1352-1365, December.
- Dr P. J. Rose & Dr P. J. Sheehan, 1975. "Company Profits, Finance and Capital Expenditure: Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Companies," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 8(4), pages 9-16.
- P. Sheehan & P. Rosendale, 1979. "An Assessment of Recent Empirical Work Relevant to Macroeconomic Policy in Australian," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 12(1), pages 33-61.
- Dr. G. Gregory & Dr. R. C. Duncan, 1979. "Wages, Technology and Jobs," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 12(1), pages 22-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Mangan & L. Stokes*, 1985. "Labour Demand in Australian Manufacturing: A Further Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(2), pages 128-131, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:52:y:1984:i:3:p:195-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.