Exchange Rate Regimes and Foreign Direct Investment Flows to Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bleaney Michael & Francisco Manuela, 2007. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Inflation and Growth in Developing Countries -- An Assessment," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-48.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2002. "The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 8963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "The modern history of exchange rate arrangements: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 14070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russ, Katheryn Niles, 2007. "The endogeneity of the exchange rate as a determinant of FDI: A model of entry and multinational firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 344-372, April.
- Blonigen, Bruce A, 1997. "Firm-Specific Assets and the Link between Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 447-465, June.
- John Williamson, 2000.
"Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Markets: Reviving the Intermediate Option,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa60.
- John Williamson, 2000. "Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Markets: Reviving the Intermediate Option," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa60, October.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2002.
"FDI to Africa: The role of price stability and currency instability,"
13872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, 2003. "FDI to Africa; The Role of Price Stability and Currency Instability," IMF Working Papers 03/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Noorbakhsh, Farhad & Paloni, Alberto & Youssef, Ali, 2001. "Human Capital and FDI Inflows to Developing Countries: New Empirical Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1593-1610, September.
- Broda, Christian, 2006. "Exchange rate regimes and national price levels," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 52-81, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:67-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Ferreira, Gustavo F.C., 2013. "U.S. Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean: A case of Remittances and Market Size," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142985, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Adil Suliman & Khaled Elmawazini & Mohammed Zakaullah Shariff, 2015. "Exchange rates and foreign direct investment: evidence for sub-saharan Africa," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(2), pages 204-226, April-Jun.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:143-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Yan, 2013. "Strategic trade policy, cost uncertainty and FDI determinants," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004464, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:226-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investments in Southeast Asia," Working Papers 2013:37, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Koepke, Robin, 2015. "What Drives Capital Flows to Emerging Markets? A Survey of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 62770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:95-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.