Welfare Effects of Reducing Home Bias in Government Procurements: A Dynamic Contest Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Long, Ngo Van & Stähler, Frank, 2009.
"A contest model of liberalizing government procurements,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 479-488, December.
- Ngo Van Long & Frank StŠhler, 2008. "A Contest Model of Liberalizing Government Procurements," Working Papers 0803, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz, 1991. "Oligopoly and Discriminatory Government Procurement Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1320-1328, December.
- Gérard Gaudet & Rams Kanouni, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 353-358, August.
- GAUDET, Gérard & KANOUNI, Rams, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers," Cahiers de recherche 2001-28, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gaudet, G. & Kanouni, R., 2001. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers," Cahiers de recherche 2001-28, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2000. "Discriminatory Public Procurement and International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Amrita Ray Chaudhuri, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Mergers: a Global Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 941-957, November.
- Cairns, Robert D & Long, Ngo Van, 1998. "On Opposition to Rent Seeking: Implications for Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 282-292, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Long, Ngo, 2013. "The theory of contests: A unified model and review of the literature," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 161-181.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:137-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.