Duration of Rent Extraction and the Entry Mode Decision of Multinational Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei Yang & Yingyi Tsai & Arijit Mukherjee, 2016. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Quality of Transferred Technology in Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 239-249, February.
- Barros, Henrique M., 2011. "The Effects of Innovation Partnership, Foreign Ownership and Enhanced Management Practices on the Use of Patents in Brazilian Manufacturing," Insper Working Papers wpe_255, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011. "Linking entry mode choices of MNCs with countries’ corruption. A review," OBEGEF Working Papers 008, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Bruce Blonigen & Cheyney O'Fallon, 2011. "Foreign Firms and Local Communities," NBER Working Papers 17282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quanlin Gu & Shaoan Huang & Yupeng Shi, 2015. "Legal Traditions and Foreign Ownership Modes: Evidence from China," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 365-384, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:12:y:2008:i:4:p:861-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.