Productivity Growth and Organizational Learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2000. "Thailand - Social and Structural Review : Beyond the Crisis - Structural Reform for Stable Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15105, The World Bank.
- Torfinn Harding & Jørn Rattsø, 2005.
"The barrier model of productivity growth: South Africa,"
425, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Torfinn Harding & Jørn Rattsø, 2005. "The Barrier Model of Productivity Growth: South Africa," Working Paper Series 4805, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Natera, Jose Miguel, 2013.
"The dynamics of national innovation systems: A panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 579-594.
- Fulvio, Castellacci & Jose Miguel, Natera, 2011. "The dynamics of national innovation systems: a panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity," MPRA Paper 31583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tetsushi Sonobe & John E. Akoten & Keijiro Otsuka, 2009. "An Exploration into the Successful Development of the Leather-Shoe Industry in Ethiopia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 719-736, November.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2011. "Closing the Technology Gap?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 180-197, February.
- Erdal Yalcin & Davide Sala, 2014.
"Uncertain Productivity Growth and the Choice between FDI and Export,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 189-208, February.
- Erdal Yalcin, 2009. "Uncertain Productivity Growth and the Choice between FDI and Export," CESifo Working Paper Series 2773, CESifo Group Munich.
- Davide Sala & Erdal Yalcin, 2010. "Uncertain Productivity Growth and the Choice between FDI and Export," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Yalcin, Erdal & Sala, Davide, 2012. "Uncertain productivity growth and the choice between FDI and export," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 19/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Jørn Rattsø & Torfinn Harding, 2009. "Looking Abroad, but Lagging Behind: How the World Technology Frontier Affects South Africa," Working Paper Series 10209, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Sultan Mehmood, 2013. "Access to External Finance and Innovation: A Macroeconomic Perspective," CPB Discussion Paper 218, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Monika Kondratiuk-Nierodziñska, 2016. "New Knowledge Generation Capabilities And Economic Performance Of Polish Regions," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(3), pages 451-471, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:12:y:2008:i:4:p:764-778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.