Trade, Skills and Adjustment Costs: A Study of Intra-Sectoral Labor Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Xiaokai Yang, 2006.
"Development, Structural Changes And Urbanization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Inframarginal Contributions To Development Economics, chapter 7, pages 137-166
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris & Bruno Jullien, 1991.
"Optimal Learning by Experimentation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 621-654.
- Aghion, P. & Bolton, P. & Harris, C. & Jullien, B., 1990. "Optimal Learning By Experimentation," DELTA Working Papers 90-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Aghion Philippe & Bolton, Patrick & Harris Christopher & Jullien Bruno, 1991. "Optimal learning by experimentation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9104, CEPREMAP.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-1026, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1989.
"Product Development and International Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1261-1283, December.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1988. "Product Development and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 2540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1988. "Product Development And International Trade," Papers 132, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Grossman, Gene M., 1989. "Product Development and International Trade," Scholarly Articles 3445094, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Xiaokai Yang & Jeff Borland, 2005. "A Microeconomic Mechanism For Economic Growth," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 18, pages 409-436 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Sanford Grossman, 1989. "The Informational Role of Prices," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262572141, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul K. M. Azhar & Robert J. R. Elliott, 2008.
"On the Measurement of Changes in Product Quality in Marginal Intra-Industry Trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(2), pages 225-247, July.
- A K M Azhar & Robert R J Elliott, 2007. "On the Measurement of Changes in Product Quality in Marginal Intra-Industry Trade," Discussion Papers 07-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2013.
"Trade liberalization and wage inequality: New insights from a dynamic trade model with heterogeneous firms and comparative advantage,"
Kiel Working Papers
1886, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Mariya Mileva, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality: New Insights from a Dynamic Trade Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Comparative Advantage," FIW Working Paper series 135, FIW.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2014. "Trade liberalization and wage inequality: New insights from a dynamic trade model with heterogeneous firms and comparative advantage," Kiel Working Papers 1886 [rev.], Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Saeed Rasekhi & Saman Ghaderi, 2012. "Marginal intra-industry trade and adjustment costs: the case study of Iranâ€™s manufacturing industries," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 35-43.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larch Mario & Lechthaler Wolfgang, 2011.
"Comparative Advantage and Skill-Specific Unemployment,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-58, April.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2009. "Comparative Advantage and Skill-Specific Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2754, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2009. "Comparative advantage and skill-specific unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1538, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:ejn:ejefjr:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:73-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Leitão, 2009. "Intra-industry trade and labor costs: The smooth adjustment hypothesis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão & Bogdan Dima & Dima (Cristea) Stefana, 2013. "Marginal Intra-industry Trade and Adjustment Costs in Labour Market," Working Papers 2013.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:50-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Tianyuan & Escalante, Cesar, 2014. "Determinants of Occupational Changes of U.S. Migrant Farm Workers under Recessionary Times," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162415, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott, 2011. "A Measure of Trade Induced Adjustment in Volume and Quality Space," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 955-968, November.
- Roger White & Cheng Chen, 2012. "US manufacturing and vertical/horizontal intra-industry trade: examining the smooth adjustment hypothesis," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 1-20.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Mariya Mileva, 2013. "Two-Country Dynamic Model of Trade with Heterogeneous Firms and Comparative Advantage," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 12, WWWforEurope.
- Imre Ferto, 2009. "Labour Market Adjustment and Intra-Industry Trade: The Effects of Association on the Hungarian Food Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 668-681.
- Roy, Jayjit, 2017.
"On the environmental consequences of intra-industry trade,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 50-67.
- Jayjit Roy, 2015. "On the Environmental Consequences of Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 15-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Imre Ferto & Károly Attila Soos, 2008. "Marginal Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs - A Hungarian-Polish Comparison," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0815, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:10:y:2006:i:1:p:20-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.