Sequential location games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolas Tsakas & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2017. "Electoral Competition with Third Party Entry in the Lab," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Wenjiao Che & Toshiki Kodera, 2014. "Product differentiation and advertising in multiple markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 400-408.
- Buechel, Berno & Roehl, Nils, 2015.
"Robust equilibria in location games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 505-517.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers Dissertations 03, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers CIE 58, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- F. Barigozzi & C. A. Ma, 2016.
"Product Differentiation with Multiple Qualities,"
wp1075, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2017. "Product Differentiation with Multiple Qualities," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2018-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Buechel, Berno & Klein, Jan, 2014. "Do Consumers' Preferences Really Matter? - A Note on Spatial Competition with Restricted Strategies," MPRA Paper 55288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berno Buechel & Jan F. Klein, 2016. "Restrictions in Spatial Competition: The Effects on Firms and Consumers," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 157-172, August.
- Richard D. Wang & J. Myles Shaver, 2014. "Competition-driven repositioning," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1585-1604, November.
- Qiang Gong & Qihong Liu & Yi Zhang, 2016. "Optimal product differentiation in a circular model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 219-252, November.
- Takeshi Ebina & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Product differentiation and entry timing in a continuous-time spatial competition model with vertical relations," ISER Discussion Paper 1009, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:439-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sorek, Gilad, 2016.
"Competition and consumer choice in option demand markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 13-16.
- Gilad Sorek, 2015. "Competition and Consume Choice in Option Demand Markets," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-12, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Takaki, Masaya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo, 2013. "Sequential multi-store location in a duopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 491-506.
- Dimitrios Xefteris, 2016. "Candidate valence in a spatial model with entry," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:42:y:2011:i:4:p:639-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.