New spatial econometric techniques and applications in regional science
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- Jørgen Lauridsen, 2006. "Spatial autoregressively distributed lag models: equivalent forms, estimation, and an illustrative commuting model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 297-311, June.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Working papers 94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "HAC estimation in a spatial framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 131-154, September.
- Bernard Fingleton & Julie Le Gallo, 2007.
"Finite Sample Properties of Estimators of Spatial Models with Autoregressive, or Moving Average, Disturbances and System Feedback,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 87-88, pages 39-62.
- Bernard Fingleton & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Finite sample properties of estimators of spatial models with autoregressive, or moving average, disturbances and system feedback," Post-Print hal-00485037, HAL.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, March.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
- J. Paul Elhorst & Annette S. Zeilstra, 2007. "Labour force participation rates at the regional and national levels of the European Union: An integrated analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(4), pages 525-549, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaoming Cheng & Huaqun Li, 2012. "New firm formation facing cultural and racial diversity," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 759-774, November.
- Achim Ahrens & Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2015. "Two-Step Lasso Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Semerikova, Elena, 2014. "Unemployment in East and West Germany: Spatial panel data analysis," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 35(3), pages 107-132.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0256-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Sascha Sardadvar & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016.
"Interregional migration within the European Union in the aftermath of the Eastern enlargements: a spatial approach,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 36(1), pages 51-79, February.
- Sascha Sardadvar & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016.
"Interregional migration within the European Union in the aftermath of the Eastern enlargements: a spatial approach
[Interregionale Migration innerhalb der Europäischen Union in den Folgejahren der ," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 36(1), pages 51-79, February.
- Sascha Sardadvar & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016. "Interregional migration within the European Union in the aftermath of the Eastern enlargements: a spatial approach
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-017-0199-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouke van Dijk, 2009. "Progress in Regional Science," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Paul Elhorst & Solmaria Halleck Vega, 2013. "On spatial econometric models, spillover effects, and W," ERSA conference papers ersa13p222, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Brady & Elena Irwin, 2011. "Accounting for Spatial Effects in Economic Models of Land Use: Recent Developments and Challenges Ahead," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 487-509, March.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2017.
"Dynamic spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 1178-1196, September.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Bill'e, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Papers 1602.02542, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CEIS Research Paper 375, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Daisuke Murakami & Daniel Griffith, 2015. "Random effects specifications in eigenvector spatial filtering: a simulation study," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 311-331, October.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2009. "Krugman's "Papers in Regional Science": The 100 dollar bill on the sidewalk is gone and the 2008 Nobel Prize well-deserved," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 467-489, June.
- Antonio Páez, 2009. "Spatial analysis of economic systems and land use change," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 251-258, June.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2014/578 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Klien, 2015. "The political side of public utilities: How opportunistic behaviour and yardstick competition shape water prices in Austria," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 869-890, November.
- Lam, Clifford & Souza, Pedro C.L., 2015. "Detection and estimation of block structure in spatial weight matrix," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59898, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roberto Basile & Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu, 2012. "Technological interdependence and regional growth in Europe: Proximity and synergy in knowledge spillovers," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 697-722, November.
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & J. Paul Elhorst, 2015. "The Slx Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 339-363, June.
- Giuseppe Arbia, 2016. "Spatial Econometrics: A Rapidly Evolving Discipline," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-4, March.
- repec:taf:specan:v:12:y:2017:i:2-3:p:138-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clifford Lam & Pedro Souza, 2014. "Regularization for Spatial Panel Time Series Using the Adaptive LASSO," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 578, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:18:d:65205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:87:y:2008:i:3:p:311-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.