Sexual Behavior in China: Trends and Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Udry & R. Cliquet, 1982. "A cross-cultural examination of the relationship between ages at menarche, marriage, and first birth," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(1), pages 53-63, February.
- Gil, Vincent E. & Wang, Marco S. & Anderson, Allen F. & Lin, Guo Matthew & Wu, Zongjian Oliver, 1996. "Prostitutes, prostitution and STD/HIV transmission in Mainland China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 141-152, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhiwen Xiao & Seth Noar & Lily Zeng, 2014. "Systematic review of HIV prevention interventions in China: a health communication perspective," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(1), pages 123-142, February.
- Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell, 2015. "Sex and happiness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 26-32.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:76-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Merli & James Moody & Joshua Mendelsohn & Robin Gauthier, 2015. "Sexual Mixing in Shanghai: Are Heterosexual Contact Patterns Compatible With an HIV/AIDS Epidemic?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(3), pages 919-942, June.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth, 2015. "China’s Imbalanced Sex Ratio and Satisfaction with Marital Relationships," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:33:y:2007:i:4:p:729-756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.