A cross-cultural examination of the relationship between ages at menarche, marriage, and first birth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clifford Clogg, 1978. "Adjustment of rates using multiplicative models," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 15(4), pages 523-539, November.
- Eli Schwartz & Robert Thornton, 1980. "Overinvestment in College Training?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, pages 121-123.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David R. Witmer, 1980. "Has the Golden Age of American Higher Education Come to an Abrupt End?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, pages 113-120.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
- Beverly Duncan, 1979. "Change in worker/nonworker ratios for women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(4), pages 535-547, November.
- Clifford Clogg & Teresa Sullivan, 1983. "Labor force composition and underemployment trends, 1969–1980," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 117-152.
- Russell W. Rumberger, 1980. "The Economic Decline of College Graduates: Fact or Fallacy?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, pages 99-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuntae Kim, 2014. "Intergenerational Transmission of Age at First Birth in the United States: Evidence from Multiple Surveys," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), pages 649-671.
- Thomos Fricke & Sabiha Syed & Peter Smith, 1986. "Rural punjabi social organization and marriage timing strategies in Pakistan," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 23(4), pages 489-508, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:19:y:1982:i:1:p:53-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.