Role Of Economic Structural Adjustment For Long‐Term Economic Stability In China: Estimation Based On Variance Decomposition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eggers, Andrew & Ioannides, Yannis M., 2006.
"The role of output composition in the stabilization of US output growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 585-595, September.
- Andrew Eggers & Yannis Ioannides, 2004. "The Role of Output Composition in the Stabilization of U.S. Output Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0422, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Veronica C. Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2000. "The declining volatility of U.S. employment: was Arthur Burns right?," International Finance Discussion Papers 677, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2000.
"Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Margaret M. McConnell, 2000. "Output Fluctuations in the United States: What Has Changed since the Early 1980's?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1464-1476, December.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1997. "Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?," Research Paper 9735, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1998. "Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?," Staff Reports 41, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yiping Huang & Bijun Wang, 2010. "Cost Distortions and Structural Imbalances in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(s1), pages 1-17.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Julan & Fang, Hongsheng & Jin, Xiangrong, 2014. "The “growth-first strategy” and the imbalance between consumption and investment in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 441-458.
- Shiyi Chen & Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2013. "Energy Consumption and Carbon Emission Based Industrial Productivity in China: A Sustainable Development Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 644-661, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:15:y:2010:i:5:p:637-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.