Diagnostic Tests of Cross‐section Independence for Limited Dependent Variable Panel Data Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2013.
"Large Panel Data Models with Cross-Sectional Dependence: A Survey,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2013. "Large panel data models with cross-sectional dependence: a survey," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 153, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Feng, Qu & Kao, Chihwa, 2012.
"A Lagrange Multiplier test for cross-sectional dependence in a fixed effects panel data model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 164-177.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Qu Feng & Chihwa Kao, 2012. "A Lagrange Multiplier Test for Cross-Sectional Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 137, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2012.
"Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Bertoli & Jesus Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2012. "Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border," Working Papers 2012-12, FEDEA.
- Simone BERTOLI & Jesús FERNÁNDEZ-HUERTAS MORAGA, 2014. "Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border," Working Papers 201427, CERDI.
- Simone Bertoli & Jesús FernÁndez-Huertas Moraga, 2015. "Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border," Working Papers halshs-01099863, HAL.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús, 2015. "The size of the cliff at the border," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-6.
- Freitag L., 2014. "Default probabilities, CDS premiums and downgrades : A probit-MIDAS analysis," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Rodrigo Zeidan, 2014. "Voluntary corporate governance with an empirical application," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(12), pages 837-851, June.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Feng, Qu & Kao, Chihwa, 2016.
"Estimation of heterogeneous panels with structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 176-195.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Qu Feng & Chihwa Kao, 2015. "Estimation of Heterogeneous Panels with Structural Breaks," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 179, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012. "The effect of ESCOs on energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 558-568.
- Freitag L., 2014. "Procyclicality and path dependence of sovereign credit ratings: The example of Europe," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:74:y:2012:i:2:p:253-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.