Do Rising Real Wages Increase The Rate Of Labor-Saving Technical Change? Some Econometric Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Hein & Artur Tarassow, 2010.
"Distribution, aggregate demand and productivity growth: theory and empirical results for six OECD countries based on a post-Kaleckian model,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 727-754.
- Eckhard Hein & Artur Tarassow, 2008. "Distribution, aggregate demand and productivity growth - theory and empirical results for six OECD countries based on a Post-Kaleckian model," IMK Working Paper 18-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-171, March.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2007.
"Is more mobility good?: Firm mobility and the low wage-low productivity trap,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 27-51, March.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage-Low Productivity Trap," International Trade 0505008, EconWPA.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage -- Low Productivity Trap," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_423, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:470930 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lavoie, Marc. & Stockhammer, Engelbert., 2012. "Wage-led growth : concepts, theories and policies," ILO Working Papers 994709363402676, International Labour Organization.
- Marcos Tostes Lamonica & Carmem Aparecida Feijo, 2013.
"A Kaldorian approach to catch up and structural change in economies with high degree of heterogeneity,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 66(265), pages 107-135.
- Carmem Feijo & Marcos Tostes Lamonica, 2014. "A Kaldorian Approach To Catch Up Andstructural Change In Economies With High Degree Of Heterogeneity," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 080, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Ozlem Onaran, 2013. "Wage-led growth: theory, evidence, policy," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren Grown, 2006.
"Gender equity and globalization: macroeconomic policy for developing countries,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1081-1104.
- Seguino, Stephanie & Grown, Caren, 2006. "Gender equity and globalization: Macroeconomic policy for developing countries," MPRA Paper 6540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu, Deepankar, 2015. "A Selective Review of Recent Quantitative Empirical Research in Marxist Political Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011.
"Distribution, ‘Financialisation’ and the Financial and Economic Crisis – Implications for Post-crisis Economic Policies,"
31180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011. "Distribution, 'financialisation' and the financial and economic crisis: Implications for post-crisis economic policies," IPE Working Papers 09/2011, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2012.
"Is the long-run equilibrium wage-led or profit-led? A Kaleckian approach,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 231-244.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Is the Long-run Equilibrium Wage-led or Profit-led? A Kaleckian Approach," Discussion papers e-11-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Eckhard Hein, 2012.
""Financialization," distribution, capital accumulation, and productivity growth in a post-Kaleckian model,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 475-496.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2009. "‘Financialisation’, distribution, capital accumulation and productivity growth in a Post-Kaleckian model," MPRA Paper 18574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2009. "Financialisation', distribution, capital accumulation and productivity growth in a Post-Kaleckian model," IPE Working Papers 01/2009, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005.
"All types of inequality are not created equal: divergent impacts of inequality on economic growth,"
10, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, revised Oct 2005.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_433, Levy Economics Institute.
- Storm, Servaas. & Naastepad, C.W.M., 2012. "Wage-led or profit-led supply : wages, productivity and investment," ILO Working Papers 994709303402676, International Labour Organization.
- Sangjun Jeong, 2017.
"Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth: The Case of Korea, 1970–2013,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Return of Marxian Macro-Dynamics in East Asia, volume 32, pages 81-103
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2016. "Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth : The Case of Korea, 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 75300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duncan K. Foley & Thomas R. Michl, 2010. "The Classical Theory of Growth and Distribution," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carmem Feijo & Marcos Tostes Lamonica & Jose Luis Oreiro, 2011. "A Model Of Capital Accumulation Withexternal Restriction And Structural Change: Theory And The Brazilianexperience," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 013, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Joao Paulo A. de Souza, 2014. "Real wages and labor-saving technical change: evidence from a panel of manufacturing industries in mature and labor-surplus economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein, 2012. "The Macroeconomics of Finance-Dominated Capitalism – and its Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14931, April.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2006. "Aggregate Demand, Aggregate Supply and Economic Growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 319-336.
- Hein, Eckhard. & Mundt, Matthias., 2012. "Financialisation and the requirements and potentials for wage-led recovery : a review focussing on the G20," ILO Working Papers 994709323402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:55:y:2004:i:4:p:432-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.