Organisational Capabilities And Interfirm Relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabiana Santos & Marco Crocco, 2000.
"Technology and the need for an alternative view of the firm in post keynesian theory,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td148, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Fabiana Santos & Marco Aurélio Crocco, 2001. "Technology and the Need For An Alternative View of the Firm in Post Keynesian Theory," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 013, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2003. "The Cluster as Market Organization," DRUID Working Papers 03-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Kapás, Judit, 2003.
"Mutáns vállalatok? A belső hibridekről
[Mutant firms? On internal hybrids]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 335-349.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "Incomplete Contracts and Economic Organization Brian Loasby and the Theory of the Firm," DRUID Working Papers 97-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and the Theory of the Firm," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 77(1), pages 7-28.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2008. "Industrial Districts and Economic Decline in Italy," Working Papers 45-2008, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Fabiana Santos & Marco Crocco & Mauro Borges Lemos, 2002. "Arranjos e sistemas produtivos locais em "espaços industriais" periféricos: estudo comparativo de dois casos brasileiros," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td182, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Pier Patrucco, 2008. "The economics of collective knowledge and technological communication," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 579-599, December.
- Bachmann, Reinhard, 2001. "The role of trust and power in the institutional regulation of territorial business systems," Research Report 01G30, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- GROSSE Olivier & SEVI Benoît, 2005. "Dérégulation et R&D dans le secteur énergétique européen," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 05.07.59, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Kapás, Judit, 2002.
"Piacszerű vállalat és vállalatszerű piac
[Firms that resemble markets and markets that resemble firms]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 320-333.
- John Finch, 1998. "The Re-employment Experiences of Former Aerospace Employees Within a Local Economy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 421-433.
- Claude Ménard, 2004. "The Economics of Hybrid Organizations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 345-345, September.
- S A Adebisi & Olufemi A Ogunkoya, 2014. "Dynamic Capabilities, Network Resources and Organizational Performance of Banks in the Nigerian Business Environment," Economics and Management Research Projects: An International Journal, Open Access International Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-9, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:45:y:1994:i:3:p:248-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.