Monetary Analysis and Monetary Policy Frameworks: Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Cobham & Yue Kang, 2012.
"Financial Crisis And Quantitative Easing: Can Broad Money Tell Us Anything?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 80, pages 54-76, September.
- David Cobham & Yue Kang, 2012. "Financial crisis and quantitative easing: can broad money tell us anything?," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1206, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Cobham, David & Kang, Yue, 2012. "Financial crisis and quantitative easing: can broad money tell us anything?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-55, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- repec:ags:aaea07:403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filardo, Andrew & Genberg, Hans & Hofmann, Boris, 2016.
"Monetary analysis and the global financial cycle: An Asian central bank perspective,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-16.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg & Boris Hofmann, 2014. "Monetary analysis and the global financial cycle: an Asian central bank perspective," BIS Working Papers 463, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Paolo Surico, 2011. "Two Illustrations of the Quantity Theory of Money: Breakdowns and Revivals," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 109-128, February.
- Mitra, Kaushik & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2014.
"Targeting nominal GDP or prices: : Guidance and expectation dynamics,"
Research Discussion Papers
4/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2014. "Targeting Nominal GDP or Prices: Guidance and Expectation Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 9857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurence M. Ball, 2014. "The Case for a Long-Run Inflation Target of Four Percent," IMF Working Papers 14/92, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:83:y:2015:i::p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.