Reservation Wages: Explaining Some Puzzling Regional Patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paolo Sestito & Eliana Viviano, 2008. "Reservation wages: explaining some puzzling regional patterns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 696, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry J. Holzer, 1986. "Reservation Wages and Their Labor Market Effects for Black and White Male Youth," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 157-177.
- Ugo Trivellato & Anna Giraldo, 2006.
"Assessing the 'Choosiness' of Job-seekers. An Exploratory Approach and Evidence for Italy,"
CEIS, vol. 20(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Ugo Trivellato & Anna Giraldo, 2003. "Assessing the "Choosiness" of Job Seekers. An Exploratory Approach and Evidence for Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 925, CESifo Group Munich.
- Addison, John T. & Centeno, Mario & Portugal, Pedro, 2004.
"Reservation Wages, Search Duration, and Accepted Wages in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Mário Centeno & Pedro Portugal, 2004. "Reservation Wages, Search Duration, and Accepted Wages in Europe," Working Papers w200413, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, "undated".
"Shadow Activity and Unemployment in a Depressed Labor Market,"
177, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2002. "Shadow Activity and Unemployment in a Depressed Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ©, 2002. "The association between reported and calculated reservation wages," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Albert Alesina & Stephan Danninger & Massimo Rostagno, 2001.
"Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 1-2.
- Stephan Danninger & Alberto Alesina & Massimo V. Rostagno, 1999. "Redistribution Through Public Employment; The Case of Italy," IMF Working Papers 99/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Stephan Danninger & Massimo Rostagno, 1999. "Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy," NBER Working Papers 7387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kawata, Keisuke & Nakajima, Kentaro & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2016. "Multi-region job search with moving costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 114-129.
- Kristina Nyström & Gulzat Zhetibaeva Elvung, 2015. "New Firms as Employers: The Wage Penalty for Voluntary and Involuntary Job Switchers," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(4), pages 348-366, December.
- Khurshid Alam & Sakiba Tasneem & Molla Huq, 2014. "Reservation wage of female volunteer community health workers in Dhaka urban slums: a bidding game approach," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2013.
"Skills or culture? An analysis of the decision to work by immigrant women in Italy,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Antonio Accetturo & Luigi Infante, 2011. "Skills or culture? An analysis of the decision to work by immigrant women in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 815, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John T. Addison & José A. F. Machado & Pedro Portugal, 2013.
"The Reservation Wage Unemployment Duration Nexus,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 980-987, December.
- Addison, John T. & Machado, José & Portugal, Pedro, 2010. "The Reservation Wage Unemployment Duration Nexus," IZA Discussion Papers 5077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & José A. F. Machado & Pedro Portugal, 2010. "The Reservation Wage Unemployment Duration Nexus," Working Papers w201026, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Brugiavini, Agar, 2009. "Welfare reforms and labour supply in Italy," Working Paper Series 2009:29, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- World Bank, 2014.
"Tunisia : Breaking the Barriers to Youth Inclusion
[Tunisie - Surmonter les obstacles a l'inclusion des jeunes]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20693, The World Bank.
More about this item
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:25:y:2011:i:1:p:63-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.