A New Look at Gender Effects in Participation and Occupation Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baul, Tushi, 2013. "Self-selection and peer-effects in experimental labor markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004327, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariapia Mendola & Gero Carletto, 2008.
"International migration and gender differentials in the home labor market: evidence from Albania,"
148, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Mendola, Mariapia & Carletto, Gero, 2009. "International migration and gender differentials in the home labor market : evidence from Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4900, The World Bank.
- Mariapia Mendola & Gero Carletto, 2009. "International Migration and Gender Differentials in the Home Labor Market: Evidence from Albania," Development Working Papers 272, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Tran, Tuyen Quang & Tran, Anh Lan & Pham, Thai Minh & Van Vu, Huong, 2018.
"Local governance and occupational choice among young people: First evidence from Vietnam,"
Children and Youth Services Review,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 21-31.
- Tran, Tuyen & Tran, Anh & Pham, Thai & Vu, Huong, 2017. "Local governance and occupational choice among young people: First evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 84436, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2017.
- Larry L. Howard & Nishith Prakash, 2012.
"Do employment quotas explain the occupational choices of disadvantaged minorities in India?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 489-513, August.
- Howard, Larry L. & Prakash, Nishith, 2011. "Do Employment Quotas Explain the Occupational Choices of Disadvantaged Minorities in India?," IZA Discussion Papers 5894, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Larry L. Howard & Nishith Prakash, 2011. "Do Employment Quotas Explain the Occupational Choices of Disadvantaged Minorities in India?," Working papers 2012-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4788 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4483 is not listed on IDEAS
- R Freguglia & G Spricigo & G Johnes & A Aggarwal, 2011. "Education and labour market outcomes: evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 615809, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:15:y:2001:i:3:p:415-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.