A Model Of Shopping Centers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric D. Gould & B. Peter Pashigian & Canice J. Prendergast, 2005.
"Contracts, Externalities, and Incentives in Shopping Malls,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 411-422, August.
- Gould, Eric D & Pashigian, B. Peter & Prendergast, Canice, 2002. "Contracts, Externalities and Incentives in Shopping Malls," CEPR Discussion Papers 3598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2009. "Self-organizing marketplaces," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 179-185, November.
- Li Zhou, 2014. "Commercial Revitalization In Low-Income Urban Communities: The Holdup Problem And Urban Development Policy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(3), pages 545-559, July.
- Productivity Commission, 2008. "The Market for Retail Tenancy Leases in Australia," Inquiry Reports, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia, number 43.
- Zhou, Li, 2012. "Commercial Revitalization in Low-Income Urban Communities: General Tax Incentives vs. Direct Incentives to Developers," Working Papers 2012-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:46:y:2006:i:5:p:969-990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.