Resource-Constrained Export-Base Regional Multipliers: A Northian Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E McVittie & J K Swales, 1999.
"Sector-specific factor subsidies and employment in a regional price-endogenous export-base model,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(12), pages 2145-2168, December.
- E McVittie & J K Swales, 1999. "Sector-Specific Factor Subsidies and Employment in a Regional Price-Endogenous Export-Base Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(12), pages 2145-2168, December.
- Greenwood, Michael J, et al, 1991. "Migration, Regional Equilibrium, and the Estimation of Compensating Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1382-1390, December.
- Treyz, George I, et al, 1993. "The Dynamics of U.S. Internal Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 209-214, May.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "Exports and Regional Economic Growth: Rejoinder," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 169-169.
- Peter G. McGregor & Eric P. McVittie & J. Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2000. "The Neoclassical Economic Base Multiplier," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-31.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "Exports and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 160-160.
- Douglass C. North, 1955. "Location Theory and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 243-243.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soo Ha & J. Swales, 2012.
"The export-base model with a supply-side stimulus to the export sector,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(2), pages 323-353, October.
- Soo Jung Ha & Kim Swales, 2010. "The Export Base Model with a Supply-Side Stimulus to the Export Sector," Working Papers 1006, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ha, Soo Jung & J. Kim, Swales, 2010. "The Export Base Model with a Supply-Side Stimulus to the Export Sector," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-27, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:45:y:2005:i:1:p:223-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.