The size of under-reporting bias in recorded transnational terrorist activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2011.
"Security Economics: A Guide For Data Availability And Needs,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 147-159.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2009. "Security Economics: A Guide for Data Availability and Needs," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 6, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christos Kallandranis & Konstantinos Drakos, 2012. "Security Economics: A Guide for Data Availability and Needs," EUSECON Policy Briefing 16, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Strange, Austin M. & Parks , Bradley & Tierney, Michael J. & Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher , Axel, 2014.
"Tracking Under-Reported Financial Flows: China’s Development Finance and the Aid-Conflict Nexus Revisited,"
0553, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Austin M. Strange & Bradley Parks & Michael J. Tierney & Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher, 2015. "Tracking Under-Reported Financial Flows: China’s Development Finance and the Aid-Conflict Nexus Revisited," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 175, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Muchapondwa, Edwin & Nielson, Daniel & Parks, Bradley & Strange, Austin M. & Tierney, Michael J., 2014. ".Ground-truthing. Chinese development finance in Africa: Field evidence from South Africa and Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 031, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:170:y:2007:i:4:p:909-921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.