Modelling the Joint Impact of the CEO and the TMT on Organizational Ambidexterity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Pitcher & Anne D. Smith, 2001. "Top Management Team Heterogeneity: Personality, Power, and Proxies," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, February.
- James G. March, 1991. "Exploration and Exploitation in Organizational Learning," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 71-87, February.
- Nee, Victor & Cao, Yang, 2005. "Market Transition and the Firm: Institutional Change and Income Inequality in Urban China," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 23-56, March.
- Ajay Mehra & Andrea L. Dixon & Daniel J. Brass & Bruce Robertson, 2006. "The Social Network Ties of Group Leaders: Implications for Group Performance and Leader Reputation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 64-79, February.
- Zi-Lin He & Poh-Kam Wong, 2004. "Exploration vs. Exploitation: An Empirical Test of the Ambidexterity Hypothesis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494, August.
- Qing Cao & Likoebe M. Maruping & Riki Takeuchi, 2006. "Disentangling the Effects of CEO Turnover and Succession on Organizational Capabilities: A Social Network Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(5), pages 563-576, October.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasí, Àngels & Iborra, María & Safón, Vicente, 2015. "Beyond path dependence: Explorative orientation, slack resources, and managerial intentionality to internationalize in SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-88.
- Céline Bérard & Séverine Saleilles, 2016. "Sustainability-driven entrepreneurship and high-growth SME: How to combine Davids’ and Goliaths’ worlds?," Post-Print halshs-01459141, HAL.
- Bonesso, Sara & Gerli, Fabrizio & Scapolan, Annachiara, 2014. "The individual side of ambidexterity: Do individuals’ perceptions match actual behaviors in reconciling the exploration and exploitation trade-off?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 392-405.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael L., 2013. "Organizational Ambidexterity: Past, Present and Future," Research Papers 2130, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Justin J. P. Jansen & Konstantinos C. Kostopoulos & Oli R. Mihalache & Alexandros Papalexandris, 2016. "A Socio-Psychological Perspective on Team Ambidexterity: The Contingency Role of Supportive Leadership Behaviours," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 939-965, September.
- Hao-Chieh Lin & Trang Thi Ha Dang & Yu-Sheng Liu, 2016. "CEO transformational leadership and firm performance: A moderated mediation model of TMT trust climate and environmental dynamism," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 981-1008, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:47:y:2010:i:7:p:1272-1296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .