Organizational Ambidexterity: Towards a Multilevel Understanding
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Majid & Muhammad Yasir & Muhammad Yasir & Zahid Yousaf, 0. "Network capability and strategic performance in SMEs: the role of strategic flexibility and organizational ambidexterity," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Jan Ossenbrink & Joern Hoppmann, 2019. "Polytope Conditioning and Linear Convergence of the Frank–Wolfe Algorithm," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 1319-1348, February.
- Susan Mueller & Thierry Volery & BjÃ¶rn von Siemens, 2012. "What Do Entrepreneurs Actually Do? An Observational Study of Entrepreneursâ€™ Everyday Behavior in the Startâ€“Up and Growth Stages," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 36(5), pages 995-1017, September.
- Alexander Linhart & Maximilian Röglinger & Katharina Stelzl, 2020. "A Project Portfolio Management Approach to Tackling the Exploration/Exploitation Trade-off," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 62(2), pages 103-119, April.
- Bruyaka, Olga & Prange, Christiane, 2020. "International cultural ambidexterity: Balancing tensions of foreign market entry into distant and proximate cultures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 491-506.
- Simeoni, Francesca & Brunetti, Federico & Mion, Giorgio & Baratta, Rossella, 2020. "Ambidextrous organizations for sustainable development: The case of fair-trade systems," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 549-560.
- Marina Estrada-Cruz & Noelia Rodriguez-Hernández & Antonio J. Verdú-Jover & Jose Maria Gómez-Gras, 0. "The effect of competitive intensity on the relationship between strategic entrepreneurship and organizational results," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Armin Anzenbacher & Marcus Wagner, 2020. "The role of exploration and exploitation for innovation success: effects of business models on organizational ambidexterity in the semiconductor industry," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 571-594, June.
- Seung Hoon Jang & Sang M. Lee & Taewan Kim & Donghyun Choi, 2019. "Planting and harvesting innovation - an analysis of Samsung Electronics," International Journal of Quality Innovation, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Vito Manfredi Latilla & Fedrico Frattini & Simone Franzo & Vittorio Chiesa, 2019. "Organisational Change And Business Model Innovation: An Exploratory Study Of An Energy Utility," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(04), pages 1-33, June.
- Jonas Hermann Schulze & Felix Pinkow, 2020. "Leadership for Organisational Adaptability: How Enabling Leaders Create Adaptive Space," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-22, June.
- Úbeda-García, Mercedes & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Marco-Lajara, Bartolomé & Zaragoza-Sáez, Patrocinio, 2020. "Toward a dynamic construction of organizational ambidexterity: Exploring the synergies between structural differentiation, organizational context, and interorganizational relations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 363-372.
- Hughes, Paul & Hughes, Matthew & Stokes, Peter & Lee, Hanna & Rodgers, Peter & Degbey, William Y., 2020. "Micro-foundations of organizational ambidexterity in the context of cross-border mergers and acquisitions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- PatrÃcia Lopes Costa & Ana Margarida GraÃ§a & Pedro Marques-Quinteiro & Catarina Marques Santos & AntÃ³nio Caetano & Ana Margarida Passos, 2013. "Multilevel Research in the Field of Organizational Behavior," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(3), pages 21582440134, August.
- Katharina Stelzl & Maximilian Röglinger & Katrin Wyrtki, 0. "Building an ambidextrous organization: a maturity model for organizational ambidexterity," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 0, pages 1-28.
- Yury Dranev & Alisa Izosimova & Dirk Meissner, 2020. "Organizational Ambidexterity and Performance: Assessment Approaches and Empirical Evidence," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 11(2), pages 676-691, June.
- Yi Zhang & Feng Wei & Constance Van Horne, 2019. "Individual Ambidexterity And Antecedents In A Changing Context," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(03), pages 1-25, April.
- Judith Behrens & Holger Patzelt, 2016. "Corporate Entrepreneurship Managersâ€™ Project Terminations: Integrating Portfolioâ€“Level, Individualâ€“Level, and Firmâ€“Level Effects," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 40(4), pages 815-842, July.
- Jan Ossenbrink & Joern Hoppmann & Volker H. Hoffmann, 2019. "Hybrid Ambidexterity: How the Environment Shapes Incumbents’ Use of Structural and Contextual Approaches," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1319-1348, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:46:y:2009:i:4:p:597-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.