East Meets West: A Cross-Cultural Comparison of Charismatic Leadership Among Canadian and Iranian Executives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebrahim Soltani & Jawad Syed & Ying-Ying Liao & Abdullah Iqbal, 2015. "Managerial Mindsets Toward Corporate Social Responsibility: The Case of Auto Industry in Iran," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 795-810, July.
- Ebrahim Soltani & Jawad Syed & Ying-Ying Liao & Nasrollah Shahi-Sough, 2012. "Tackling one-sidedness in equality and diversity research: Characteristics of the current dominant approach to managing diverse workgroups in Iran," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 9-37, March.
- Alvarez-Gil, M Jose & Berrone, Pascual & Husillos, F. Javier & Lado, Nora, 2007. "Reverse logistics, stakeholders' influence, organizational slack, and managers' posture," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 463-473, May.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0030-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soltani, Ebrahim & Wilkinson, Adrian, 2011. "The Razor's edge: Managing MNC affiliates in Iran," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 462-475, October.
- repec:mgt:youmgt:v:15:y:2017:i:3:p:215-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:46-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castaño, Nathalie & Sully de Luque, Mary F. & Wernsing, Tara & Ogliastri, Enrique & Shemueli, Rachel Gabel & Fuchs, Rosa María & Robles-Flores, José Antonio, 2015. "El Jefe: Differences in expected leadership behaviors across Latin American countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 584-597.
- Qinxuan Gu & Thomas Tang & Wan Jiang, 2015. "Does Moral Leadership Enhance Employee Creativity? Employee Identification with Leader and Leader–Member Exchange (LMX) in the Chinese Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 513-529, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:41:y:2004:i:4:p:665-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.