AUTHORITY, RISK, AND PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES: EVIDENCE FROM DIVISION MANAGER POSITIONS INSIDE FIRMS -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Christopher C. & Stuart, Toby, 2014. "Positions and rewards: The allocation of resources within a science-based entrepreneurial firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1134-1143.
- Carlos Barros & Ade Ibiwoye, 2012. "Performance, heterogeneity and managerial efficiency of African airports: the Nigerian Case," CEsA Working Papers 106, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Jed De Varo & Suraj Prasad, 2015.
"The Relationship between Delegation and Incentives Across Occupations: Evidence and Theory,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 279-312, June.
- DeVaro, Jed & Prasad, Suraj, 2013. "The Relationship Between Delegation and Incentives Across Occupations: Evidence and Theory," Working Papers 2013-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:6:p:174-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose E. Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2017. "Performance Measurement and Incentive Intensity," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 496-546, December.
- Schöttner, Anja & Rohlfing-Bastian, Anna, 2015.
"Optimal Allocation of Decision-Making Authority and the Provision of Incentives under Uncertainty,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113200, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schöttner, Anja & Rohlfing-Bastian, Anna, 2016. "Optimal Allocation of Decision-Making Authority and the Provision of Incentives under Uncertainty," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145670, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Puri, Manju, 2015.
"Capital allocation and delegation of decision-making authority within firms,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 449-470.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Manju Puri, 2011. "Capital Allocation and Delegation of Decision-Making Authority within Firms," NBER Working Papers 17370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canice Prendergast, 2015. "The economics of wild goose chases," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(1), pages 146-164, March.
- Emilie R. Feldman, 2016. "Managerial compensation and corporate spinoffs," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2011-2030, October.
- Inderst, Roman, 2009. "Innovation management in organizations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 871-887, November.
- Grund, Christian & Sliwka, Dirk, 2010. "Evidence on performance pay and risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 8-11, January.
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Lluis, Stéphanie, 2012.
"Uncertainty, task environment, and organization design: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 281-313.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stéphanie Lluis, 2011. "Uncertainty, Task Environment, and Organization Design: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 1105, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Christos Bilanakos & John S. Heywood & John Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2016. "Delegation and worker training," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Jed DeVaro & Antti Kauhanen, 2016. "An “Opposing Responses” Test of Classic versus Market-Based Promotion Tournaments," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 747-779.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:685-771 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:411-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:5:p:221-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9885-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:55:y:2007:i:1:p:169-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.