Pricing a Network Good to Deter Entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro, Noemí, 2012. "Price and quality decisions under network effects," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 263-270.
- Colla, Paolo & Garcia, Filomena, 2016. "Technology adoption: Hysteresis and absence of lock-in," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 107-111.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Lee, In Ho, 2003. "Entry deterrence and innovation in durable-goods monopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1011-1036, December.
- Laussel, Didier & Van Long, Ngo & Resende, Joana, 2015.
"Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 84-96.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Ngo Van LONG & Joana RESENDE, 2014. "Network Effects, Aftermarkets and the Coase Conjecture : A Dynamic Markovian Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Didier Laussel & Ngo Van Long & Joana Resende, 2015. "Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach," Post-Print hal-01457339, HAL.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2013. "Foreign competition and social efficiency of entry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 108-112.
- Basak, Debasmita & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2016. "Social efficiency of entry in a vertically related industry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 8-10.
- Wang, Leonard F.S., 2016. "Do industrial and trade policy lead to excess entry and social inefficiency?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 354-362.
- Greaker, Mads & Midttømme, Kristoffer, 2016. "Network effects and environmental externalities: Do clean technologies suffer from excess inertia?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 27-38.
- Csorba, Gergely, 2008.
"Screening contracts in the presence of positive network effects,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 213-226, January.
- Gergely Csorba, 2004. "Screening Contracts in the Presence of Positive Network Effects," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 336, Econometric Society.
- Gergely Csorba, 2004. "Screening Contracts in the Presence of Positive Network Effects," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0414, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gergely Csorba & Jong-Hee Hahn, 2006. "FUNCTIONAL DEGRADATION AND ASYMMETRIC NETWORK EFFECTS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 253-268, June.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:4-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Peeters, Ronald & Yang, Michael S., 2010. "Competition against peer-to-peer networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Jing, Bing, 2007. "Network externalities and market segmentation in a monopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 7-13, April.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Jen-yao & Hsu, Chu-chuan, 2014. "Privatization, foreign competition, and social efficiency of free entry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 138-147.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Jen-yao, 2013. "Foreign penetration and undesirable competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 729-732.
- Utaka, Atsuo, 2008. "Pricing strategy, quality signaling, and entry deterrence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 878-888, July.
- Zhao, Dan & Chen, Hongmin & Hong, Xianpei & Liu, Jingfang, 2014. "Technology licensing contracts with network effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 136-144.
- Kung, Ling-Chieh & Zhong, Guan-Yu, 2017. "The optimal pricing strategy for two-sided platform delivery in the sharing economy," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 1-12.
- Abraham, Martin, 2009. "Why reputation is not always beneficial: Tolerance and opportunism in business networks," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 908-915, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:48:y:2000:i:4:p:373-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.