On The Linkage Between Financial Risk Tolerance And Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2007.
"Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 745-788, June.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2005. "Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice," NBER Working Papers 11461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2005. "Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice," Discussion Papers 04-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00614 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:191-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:52-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandip Chattopadhyay & Ranjan Dasgupta, 2015. "Demographic and Socioeconomic Impact on Risk Attitudes of the Indian Investors - An Empirical Study," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 601-623, April.
- Lemaster, Philip & Strough, JoNell, 2014. "Beyond Mars and Venus: Understanding gender differences in financial risk tolerance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 148-160.
- Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Cuilty, Emilio, 2014.
"The role of emotions on risk aversion: A Prospect Theory experiment,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-9.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Emilio Cuilty, 2013. "The role of emotions on risk aversion: a prospect theory experiment," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2013-05, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Cuilty, Emilio, 2013. "The Role of Emotions on Risk Aversion: A prospect theory experiment," MPRA Paper 48280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Risks and risk management in agriculture," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 13(28).
- Shirantha Heenkenda, 2015. "Determination of financial risk tolerance among different household sectors in Sri Lanka," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(11), pages 206-220, November.
- Heenkenda, Shirantha, 2014. "Determination of Financial Risk Tolerance among Different Household Sectors in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 67324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian Smith, 2016. "A study into UK Financial Planners opinions on risk tolerance and risk perception," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006388, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Brian Lucey & Charles Larkin, 2012. "Risk Tolerance and Demographic Characteristics: Preliminary Irish Evidence," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp406, IIIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:31:y:2008:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.