Some Direct Evidence on the Dividend Clientele Phenomenon
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (1978)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.afajof.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.afajof.org/membership/join.asp|
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1983.
"Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 905-940, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1982. "Taxation, Corporate Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 1026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nabaraj Adhikari Ph.D., 2014. "Managers’ Views on Dividend Policy of Nepalese Enterprises," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 26(1), pages 90-120, April.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984. "The Economic Effects of Dividend Taxation," Working papers 343, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984. "The Economic Effects of Dividend Taxation," NBER Working Papers 1353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seida, Jim A. & Wempe, William F., 2000. "Do capital gain tax rate increases affect individual investors' trading decisions?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-57, August.
- Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2006. "Taxes and dividend clientele: Evidence from trading and ownership structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 229-246, January.
- Jain, Ravi, 2007. "Institutional and individual investor preferences for dividends and share repurchases," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 406-429.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1983. "Stockholder tax rates and firm attributes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 107-127, July.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1981. "Stockholder Tax Rates and Firm Attributes," NBER Working Papers 0817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Faff, 2011. "Women and risk tolerance in an aging world," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 100-117, June.
- Mitchell, Jason D. & Dharmawan, Grace V., 2007. "Incentives for on-market buy-backs: Evidence from a transparent buy-back regime," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 146-169, March.
- Lin, Chihuang H. & Shiu, Cheng-Yi, 2003. "Foreign ownership in the Taiwan stock market--an empirical analysis," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-41, February.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2010. "Retail minority shareholders and corporate reputation as determinant of dividend policy in Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 351-368, September.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2010. "Retail Minority Shareholders and Corporate Reputation as Determinant of Dividend Policy in Australia," MPRA Paper 23066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Borges, 2008. "The Ex-Dividend Day Stock Price Behavior: The Case of Portugal," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(1), pages 15-30, March.
- Jean-François Malécot, 1990. "Hypothèses de profit permanent et d'anticipations rationnelles. Une nouvelle modélisation des politiques de versement de dividendes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(4), pages 713-730.
- Mori, Naoya, 2010. "Tax clientele effects of dividends under intertemporal consumption choices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1089-1097, May.
- Pawan Jain & Quentin Chu, 2014. "Dividend clienteles: a global investigation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 509-534, April.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Göran & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2014. "Direct evidence of dividend tax clienteles," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-12.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:33:y:1978:i:5:p:1385-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed