Public Debt Under Limited Private Credit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azzimonti, Marina & Yared, Pierre, 2017. "A note on optimal fiscal policy in an economy with private borrowing limits," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 62-65.
- Röhrs, Sigrid & Winter, Christoph, 2015.
"Public versus private provision of liquidity: Is there a trade-off?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 314-339.
- Winter, Christoph & Röhrs, Sigrid, 2014. "Public versus Private Provision of Liquidity: Is There a Trade-Off?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100419, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:174:y:2018:i:c:p:261-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Geanakoplos & Kieran Walsh, 2016. "Uniqueness and Stability of Equilibrium in Economies with Two Goods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2050, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & Kieran James Walsh, 2017. "Inefficient Liquidity Provision," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2077, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:91:y:2017:i:c:p:39-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:11:y:2013:i:2:p:229-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.