Financial Development And Vertical Integration: Theory And Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eeassoc.org/|
More information through EDIRC
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2010.
"Vertical integration and investor protection in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 162-172, November.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Investor Protection in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2009.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matthias Buerker & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2013. "Civic Capital and the Vertical Integration of Service Provision: Evidence from Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1209, European Regional Science Association.
- M. Bürker & G. A. Minerva, 2015. "Civic capital and the Vertical Integration of Service Provision: Evidence from Italy," Working papers 564, Banque de France.
- Rud, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Infrastructure regulation and reallocations within industry: Theory and evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 116-127.
- Artopoulos, Alejandro & Friel, Daniel & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2013. "Export emergence of differentiated goods from developing countries: Export pioneers and business practices in Argentina," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 19-35.
- Johannes Boehm, 2014. "The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity," 2014 Meeting Papers 340, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Boehm, Johannes, 2015. "The impact of contract enforcement costs onoutsourcing and aggregate productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64997, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Johannes Boehm, 2015. "The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1382, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Johannes Boehm, 2015. "The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity," Discussion Papers 1528, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Johannes Boehm, 2016. "The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/185h5h2nvv9, Sciences Po.
- Gianmarco León & Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Matthieu Teachout, 2017. "Vertical integration, supplier behavior, and quality upgrading among exporters," Economics Working Papers 1562, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2013. "Measuring and Testing Complementarity and Co-evolution in Financial Systems," WIFO Working Papers 457, WIFO.
- Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2012. "Contracting institutions and vertical integration: Evidence from China’s manufacturing firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-107.
- Amirah El-Haddad, 2013. "Political Patronage and Economic Opportunity: The Case of Vertical Integration in the Egyptian Clothing Industry," Working Papers 797, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2013.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:10:y:2012:i:2:p:255-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed