Financial Development And Vertical Integration: Theory And Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Buerker & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2013.
"Civic Capital and the Vertical Integration of Service Provision: Evidence from Italy,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p1209, European Regional Science Association.
- M. Bürker & G. A. Minerva, 2015. "Civic capital and the Vertical Integration of Service Provision: Evidence from Italy," Working papers 564, Banque de France.
- Rud, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Infrastructure regulation and reallocations within industry: Theory and evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 116-127.
- Johannes Boehm, 2014.
"The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity,"
2014 Meeting Papers
340, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Johannes Boehm, 2017. "The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity," 2017 Meeting Papers 801, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Johannes Boehm, 2015. "The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1382, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Johannes Boehm, 2015. "The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity," Discussion Papers 1528, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Johannes Boehm, 2016. "The Impact of Contract Enforcement Costs on Outsourcing and Aggregate Productivity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/185h5h2nvv9, Sciences Po.
- Boehm, Johannes, 2015. "The impact of contract enforcement costs onoutsourcing and aggregate productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64997, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León & Matthieu Teachout, 2017.
"Vertical Integration, Supplier Behavior, and Quality Upgrading among Exporters,"
NBER Working Papers
23949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León & Matthieu Teachout, 2017. "Vertical Integration, Supplier Behavior, and Quality Upgrading among Exporters," Working Papers 961, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gianmarco León & Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Matthieu Teachout, 2017. "Vertical integration, supplier behavior, and quality upgrading among exporters," Economics Working Papers 1562, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2010.
"Vertical integration and investor protection in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 162-172, November.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Investor Protection in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2009.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Artopoulos, Alejandro & Friel, Daniel & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2013. "Export emergence of differentiated goods from developing countries: Export pioneers and business practices in Argentina," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 19-35.
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2013. "Measuring and Testing Complementarity and Co-evolution in Financial Systems," WIFO Working Papers 457, WIFO.
- Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2012. "Contracting institutions and vertical integration: Evidence from China’s manufacturing firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-107.
- Amirah El-Haddad, 2013. "Political Patronage and Economic Opportunity: The Case of Vertical Integration in the Egyptian Clothing Industry," Working Papers 797, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:10:y:2012:i:2:p:255-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.