Entry and Predation: British Shipping Cartels 1879-1929
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard, Darren, 2016. "Is the risk of product market predation a cost of disclosure?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 305-325.
- Argenton, Cédric & Willems, Bert, 2015. "Exclusion through speculation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-9.
- John M. Connor, 2003.
"Private International Cartels: Effectiveness, Welfare, and Anticartel Enforcement,"
03-12, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Connor, John M., 2003. "Private International Cartels: Effectiveness, Welfare, And Anticartel Enforcement," Staff Papers 28645, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Kai Hüschelrath & Tobias Veith, 2016.
"Cartelization, Cartel Breakdown, and Price Behavior: Evidence from the German Cement Industry,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 81-100, March.
- Kai Hüschelrath & Tobias Veith, 2016. "Cartelization, Cartel Breakdown, and Price Behavior: Evidence from the German Cement Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 81-100, March.
- Argenton, C., 2010. "Predation Under Perfect Information," Discussion Paper 2010-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luigi Pascali, 2017.
"The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade, and Economic Development,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(9), pages 2821-2854, September.
- Pascali, Luigi, 2014. "The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade and Economic Development," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1049, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Pascali, 2014. "The wind of change: Maritime technology, trade and economic development," Economics Working Papers 1428, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pascali, Luigi, 2014. "The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade and Economic Development," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 195, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Pascali, Luigi, 2014. "The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade and Economic Development," Economic Research Papers 270234, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Luigi Pascali, 2014. "The Wind of Change: Maritime Technology, Trade and Economic Development," Working Papers 764, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Stephen Martin, 2015. "Areeda–Turner and the Treatment of Exclusionary Pricing under U.S. Antitrust and EU Competition Policy," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(3), pages 229-252, May.
- repec:elg:eechap:16609_15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabien Bertho, 2012. "The Impact of Liner Shipping Trade and Competition Regulations on The Market Structure, Maritime Transport Costs and Seaborne Trade Flows: Regulations on The Market Structure, Maritime Transport Costs," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6, Sciences Po.
- Robert Clark & Decio Coviello & Jean-Francois Gauthier & Art Shneyerov, 2018. "Bid Rigging And Entry Deterrence In Public Procurement: Evidence From An Investigation Into Collusion And Corruption In Quebec," Working Paper 1401, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2012. "British economists on competition policy (1890-1920)," MPRA Paper 39245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Martin, 2018. "Behavioral antitrust," Chapters,in: Handbook of Behavioral Industrial Organization, chapter 15, pages 404-454 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Veith, Tobias, 2011. "The impact of cartelization on pricing dynamics: Evidence from the German cement industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-067, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09mit038srm is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:6:y:1997:i:4:p:679-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.