British economists on competition policy (1890-1920)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaques Kerstenetzky, 2010. "Alfred Marshall on big business," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 569-586.
- DiLorenzo, Thomas J & High, Jack C, 1988. "Antitrust and Competition, Historically Considered," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(3), pages 423-435, July.
- Fiona Scott Morton, 1997. "Entry and Predation: British Shipping Cartels 1879-1929," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 679-724, December.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsBritish economists; antitrust law; Sherman Act; Alfred Marshall;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-06-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2012-06-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-06-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-06-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .