Report NEP-COM-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2012. "Investment in customer recognition and information exchange," Working Papers 12-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Christian Kiedaisch, 2012. "Intellectual property rights in a quality-ladder model with persistent leadership," ECON - Working Papers 078, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nakhoda, Aadil, 2012. "The effect of foreign competition on product switching activities: A firm level analysis," MPRA Paper 39167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Troubled Times: What Role for Competition and Regulatory Policy?," Papers EC10, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mathiesen, Lars & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Sørgard, Lars, 2012. "A Note on Upward Pricing Pressure:The possibility of false positives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Stolarski, Konrad, 2011. "Fines for Failure to Cooperate within Antitrust Proceedings – the Ultimate Weapon..," MPRA Paper 38523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2012. "British economists on competition policy (1890-1920)," MPRA Paper 39245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Old lady charm: a comment," MPRA Paper 39211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Pedersen, Kurt & Lund-Thomsen, Lars, 2011. "M&A as a Driver of Global Competition in the Brewing Industry," Working Papers 11-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Turolla, 2012. "Spatial competition in the French supermarket industry," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-01, INRA UMR SMART.
- Seaton, Jonathan S & Waterson, Michael, 2012. "Price flexibility in British supermarkets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 993, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Scherer, F. M., 2012. "Financial Mergers and Their Consequences," Working Paper Series rwp12-018, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Abe Dunn & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2012. "Physician Market Power and Medical-Care Expenditures," BEA Working Papers 0084, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Mongeon, Kevin & Winfree, Jason, 2012. "Cross-ownership, league policies and player investment across sports leagues," MPRA Paper 39218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stone, Kenneth E. & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2012. "Revisiting Wal-Mart's Impact on Iowa Small Town Retail: Twenty-Five Years Later," Staff General Research Papers 35202, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wach, Marlena, 2011. "Polish Telecom Regulator’s Decisions Regarding Mobile Termination Rates and the Standpoint of the EC," MPRA Paper 38524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Flückiger & Markus Ludwig, 2012. "Made in China: Export competition and structural changes in the OECD countries," Working papers 2012/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.