A Note on Upward Pricing Pressure:The possibility of false positives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lars Mathiesen & Øivind Anti Nilsen & Lars Sørgard, 2012. "A Note On Upward Pricing Pressure: The Possibility Of False Positives," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 881-887.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brijesh P. Pinto & David S. Sibley, 2016. "Unilateral Effects with Endogenous Quality," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(3), pages 449-464, November.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Bjørn Olav Johansen & Lars Sorgard, 2018. "Upward Price Pressure in Two-Sided Markets: Incorporating Feedback Effects," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40812-016-0053-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUnilateral merger effects; post-merger price effects.;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-06-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2012-06-13 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhheco:2012_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagny Hanne Kristiansen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sonhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .