Predation, Mergers, and Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn C. Loury, 1979. "Market Structure and Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 395-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2013.
"A Simple Theory of Predation,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 595-631.
- Fumagalli, Chiara & Motta, Massimo, 2009. "A Simple Theory of Predation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2012. "A Simple Theory of Predation," Working Papers 437, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2010. "A Simple Theory of Predation," CSEF Working Papers 255, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2010. "A Simple Theory of Predation," Working Papers 2010.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Borek, Thomas & Bühler, Stefan & Schmutzler, Armin, 2003. "Weddings with Uncertain Prospects - Mergers under Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 3839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Persson, Lars, 2004.
"Predation and mergers: Is merger law counterproductive?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 239-258, April.
- Persson, Lars, 1999. "Predation and Mergers: Is Merger Law Counterproductive?," Working Paper Series 516, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Persson, Lars, 2001. "Predation and Mergers: Is Merger Law Counterproductive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09mit038srm is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Faure & Xinzhu Zhang (ed.), 2011. "Competition Policy and Regulation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13912.
- Friberg, Richard & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Getting a Better Price: Strategic Behaviour before Changes in Ownership of Corporate Assets," Working Paper Series 777, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elif AKBEN SELCUK, 2014. "Corporate Diversification, Group Affiliation and Firm Value: Evidence From Turkey," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 8(2), pages 151-174.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Aviat, Antonin, 2009. "Cross-Border Mergers and acquisitions: Financial and institutional forces," Working Paper Series 1018, European Central Bank.
- Helder Vasconcelos, 2013.
"Can the failing firm defence rule be counterproductive?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 567-593, April.
- Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Can the Failing Firm Defense Rule be Counterproductive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8878, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiona Scott Morton, 1996. "Entry and Predation: British Shipping Cartels 1879-1929," NBER Working Papers 5663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Stephen, 1995. "Oligopoly limit pricing: Strategic substitutes, strategic complements," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-65, March.
- Mason, Robin & Weeds, Helen, 2013. "Merger policy, entry, and entrepreneurship," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 23-38.
- Ahern, Kenneth R., 2012. "Bargaining power and industry dependence in mergers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 530-550.
- Walsh, Patrick Paul & Whelan, Ciara, 1999. "Loss leading and price intervention in multiproduct retailing: welfare outcomes in a second-best world1," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 333-347, September.
- Fabien Bertho, 2012. "The Impact of Liner Shipping Trade and Competition Regulations on The Market Structure, Maritime Transport Costs and Seaborne Trade Flows: Regulations on The Market Structure, Maritime Transport Costs," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6, Sciences Po.
- Marquez, Robert, 2010. "Informed lending as a deterrent to predation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 193-201, December.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquard, 2011. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Post-Print hal-00687806, HAL.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 2006.
"Predation and its rate of return: the sugar industry, 1887–1914,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(1), pages 47-69, March.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1997. "Predation and Its Rate of Return: The Sugar Industry, 1887-1914," NBER Working Papers 6032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Weishaar, 2011. "The Legal Regime Preventing Predation in the People’s Republic of China: A Law and Economics Analysis," Chapters,in: Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pasquale Massimo Picone & Giovanni Battista Dagnino, 2016. "Revamping research on unrelated diversification strategy: perspectives, opportunities and challenges for future inquiry," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 413-445, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:18:y:1987:i:summer:p:165-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .