National Labour Market Institutions and the European Economic and Monetary Integration Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345, June.
- Kenichi Kawasaki & Peter Hoeller & Pierre Poret, 1990. "Modelling Wages and Prices for the Smaller OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Lars Calmfors, 1993. "Centralisation of Wage Bargaining and Macroeconomic Performance: A Survey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990.
"One Money for Europe? Lessons from the US Currency Union,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt6ks1k831, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1990. "One Money for Europe? Lessons from the US Currency Union," Economics Working Papers 90-132, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Everaert, Gerdie & Heylen, Freddy, 2004. "Public capital and long-term labour market performance in Belgium," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 95-112, January.
- Peter Nijkamp & Shunii Wang, 1998.
"Winners and loosers in the European Monetary Union: A neural network analysis of spatial industrial shifts,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p377, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Nijkamp & Shunli Wang, 1998. "Winners and Losers in the European Monetary Union, A Neural Network Analysis of Spatial Industrial Shifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-074/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Mesch, 1999. "Vom Wettbewerbskorporatismus zur transnationalen Koordination der Lohnpolitik in der EU? (Teil 1)," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 25(4), pages 387-422.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:33:y:1995:i:4:p:573-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.