The Impact of Direct Income Transfers of CAP on Greek Olive Farms’ Performance: Using a Non‐Monotonic Inefficiency Effects Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Modeling issues in applied efficiency analysis: agriculture," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 12-18.
- Jean Joseph Minviel & Kristof De Witte, 2016. "The influence of public subsidies on farm technical efficiency: A robust conditional nonparametric approach," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-10, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & De Witte, Kristof, 2017. "The influence of public subsidies on farm technical efficiency: A robust conditional nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 1112-1120.
- Michelle Phillips, 2013. "Inefficiency in Japanese water utility firms: a stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 197-214, October.
- Filippini, Massimo & Wetzel, Heike, 2014.
"The impact of ownership unbundling on cost efficiency: Empirical evidence from the New Zealand electricity distribution sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 412-418.
- Filippini, Massimo & Wetzel, Heike, 2013. "The Impact of Ownership Unbundling on Cost Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from the New Zealand Electricity Distribution Sector," EWI Working Papers 2013-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & Latruffe, Laure, 2014. "Meta-regression analysis of the impact of agricultural subsidies on farm technical efficiency," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:62:y:2011:i:3:p:630-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.