Redefining "Offshore" in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther C Suss & Oral Williams & Chandima Mendis, 2002. "Caribbean offshore Financial Centers; Past, Present, and Possibilities for the Future," IMF Working Papers 02/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Beverley Mullings, 2004. "Globalization and the territorialization of the new Caribbean service economy," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 275-298, June.
- Hampton, Mark P., 1994. "Treasure islands or fool's gold: Can and should small island economies copy Jersey?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 237-250, February.
- James R. Hines & Eric M. Rice, 1994.
"Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 149-182.
- Hines, J.R. & Rice, E.M., 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens And American Business," Papers 56, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & Eric M. Rice, 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business," NBER Working Papers 3477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barney Warf, 1995. "Telecommunications and the Changing Geographies of Knowledge Transmission in the Late 20th Century," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(2), pages 361-378, March.
- Luca Errico & Alberto Musalem Borrero, 1999. "Offshore Banking; An Analysis of Micro- and Macro-Prudential Issues," IMF Working Papers 99/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Sharon Cobb, 2003. "Offshore Financial Services and the Internet: Creating Confidence in the Use of Cyberspace?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 244-259.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butkiewicz, James L. & Gordon, Leo-Rey C., 2013. "The Economic Growth Effect of Offshore Banking in Host Territories: Evidence from the Caribbean," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 165-179.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:40:y:2009:i:2:p:332-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.