The Evaluation of Rural Development Policy: Macro and Micro Perspectives L’évaluation de la politique de développement rural: perspectives macro et microéconomiques Die Evaluation der Politik zur Entwicklung des ländlichen Raums: Mikro‐ und Makroperspektiven
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009.
"Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 5-86, March.
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. & Imbens, Guido, 2009. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," Scholarly Articles 3043416, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guido M. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2008.
"Lost in space: population growth in the American hinterlands and small cities,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(6), pages 727-757, November.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2007. "Lost in Space: Population Dynamics in the American Hinterlands and Small Cities," Economics Working Paper Series 0707, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Herrera, Yoshiko M. & Kapur, Devesh, 2007. "Improving Data Quality: Actors, Incentives, and Capabilities," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 365-386.
- Mark Partridge & Ray D. Bollman & M. Rose Olfert & Alessandro Alasia, 2007. "Riding the Wave of Urban Growth in the Countryside: Spread, Backwash, or Stagnation?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(2), pages 128-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Psaltopoulos, Dimitrios & Phimister, Euan & Ratinger, Tomas & Roberts, Deborah & Skuras, Dimitris & Santini, Fabien & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Balamou, Eudokia & Espinosa, Maria & Mary, Sebastien, 2011. "An Ex-ante Rural/Urban Analysis of Common Agricultural Policy Options," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114780, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pisani, Elena & Burighel, Laura, 2014. "Structures and dynamics of transnational cooperation networks: evidence based on Local Action Groups in the Veneto Region, Italy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 3(3), pages 1-21, December.
- Lindberg, Gunnar, 2011. "Linkages: economic analysis of agriculture in the wider economy," Department of Economics publications 2432, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Olfert, M. Rose & Ali, Kamar, 2009. "Towards a Rural Development Policy: Lessons from the United States and Canada," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 1-17.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Partridge, Mark D. & Deller, Steven C. & Fleming, David A., 2010. "Evaluating U.S. Rural Entrepreneurship Policy," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14.
- Yu Xiao, 2011. "Local Economic Impacts Of Natural Disasters," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 804-820, October.
- Manisha Jain, 2018. "The effect of distance on urban transformation in the Capital Region, India," International Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 37-50, January.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2012.
"Integrating regional economic development analysis and land use economics,"
38291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2012. "Integrating Regional Economic Development Analysis and Land Use Economics," Economics Working Paper Series 1203, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Emery N. Castle & JunJie Wu & Bruce A. Weber, 2011. "Place Orientation and Rural–Urban Interdependence," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 179-204.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2018.
"Local ability to "rewire" and socioeconomic performance: Evidence from US counties before and after the Great Recession,"
89313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Partridge & Alexandra Tsvetkova, 2020. "Local ability to rewire and socioeconomic performance: Evidence from US counties before and after the Great Recession," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2020/04, OECD Publishing.
- Paolo Veneri & Vicente Ruiz, 2016.
"Urban-To-Rural Population Growth Linkages: Evidence From Oecd Tl3 Regions,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 3-24, January.
- Paolo Veneri & Vicente Ruiz, 2013. "Urban-to-Rural Population Growth Linkages: Evidence from OECD TL3 Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/3, OECD Publishing.
- Anping Chen & Mark D. Partridge, 2013. "When are Cities Engines of Growth in China? Spread and Backwash Effects across the Urban Hierarchy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1313-1331, September.
- Lehtonen Olli & Tykkyläinen Markku, 2014. "Potential Job Creation and Resource Dependance in Rural Finland," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 6(3), pages 1-23, September.
- Pender, John & Reeder, Richard, 2011. "Impacts of Regional Approaches to Rural Development: Initial Evidence on the Delta Regional Authority," Economic Research Report 262240, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2009.
"Do New Economic Geography agglomeration shadows underlie current population dynamics across the urban hierarchy?,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 445-466, June.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2007. "Do New Economic Geography Agglomeration Shadows Underlie Current Population Dynamics across the Urban Hierarchy?," Economics Working Paper Series 0708, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark & Betz, Micael, 2016. "Entrepreneurial and Wage and Salary Employment Response to Economic Conditions Across the Rural-Urban Continuum," MPRA Paper 75781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berdegué, Julio A. & Soloaga, Isidro, 2018.
"Small and medium cities and development of Mexican rural areas,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 277-288.
- Julio Berdegué & Isidro Soloaga, 2017. "Small and Medium Cities and Development of Mexican Rural Areas," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2017005, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- Joanna P. Ganning & Kathy Baylis & Bumsoo Lee, 2013. "Spread And Backwash Effects For Nonmetropolitan Communities In The U.S," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 464-480, August.
- Hisamitsu Saito & Munisamy Gopinath & JunJie Wu, 2011. "Inter-Regional Spillovers and Urban-Rural Disparity in U.S. Employment Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1129, European Regional Science Association.
- Lehtonen Olli & Tykkyläinen Markku & Voutilainen Olli, 2012. "Root causes of rural decline in economic well-being in Finland," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 4(3), pages 217-239, January.
- Jungyul Sohn, 2012. "Does City Location Determine Urban Population Growth? The Case Of Small And Medium Cities In Korea," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 103(3), pages 276-292, July.
- Hannu Tervo, 2009. "Centres and Peripheries in Finland: Granger Causality Tests Using Panel Data," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 377-390.
- Niclas Lavesson, 2017.
"When And How Does Commuting To Cities Influence Rural Employment Growth?,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 631-654, September.
- Lavesson, Niclas, 2015. "When and how does commuting to cities influence rural employment growth?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eurcho:v:9:y:2010:i:1:p:24-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.