Options and earnings announcements: an empirical study of volatility, trading volume, open interest and liquidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristhian Mellado & Surendranath R. Jory & Thanh N. Ngo, 2016. "Do Option Traders Target Firms With Poor Earnings Quality," 2016 Papers pme563, Job Market Papers.
- Isakov, Dusan & Perignon, Christophe, 2001.
"Evolution of market uncertainty around earnings announcements,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1769-1788, September.
- Isakov, D. & Perignon, C., 1999. "Evolution of Market Uncertainty around Earnings Announcements," Papers 99.12, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve-.
- Dušan Isakov & Christophe Pérignon, 2000. "Evolution of Market Uncertainty around Earnings Announcements," FAME Research Paper Series rp15, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Bernales, Alejandro & Guidolin, Massimo, 2015.
"Learning to smile: Can rational learning explain predictable dynamics in the implied volatility surface?,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-37.
- Alejandro Bernales & Massimo Guidolin, 2015. "Learning to smile: Can rational learning explain predictable dynamics in the implied volatility surface?," Working Papers 565, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Truong, Cameron & Corrado, Charles & Chen, Yangyang, 2012. "The options market response to accounting earnings announcements," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-450.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:53:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0243-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E., 2015. "Accounting quality, information risk and implied volatility around earnings announcements," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 188-207.
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
- C. José García Martín & Begoña Herrero Piqueras & Ana María Ibáñez Escribano, 2016. "The informational role of thin options markets: Empirical evidence from the Spanish case," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(2 Year 20), pages 233-263, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:149-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.