Voter Preferences For Trade Policy Instruments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991.
"Distributing The Gains From Trade With Incomplete Information,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 21-39, March.
- Robert Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1990. "Distributing the Gains from Trade With Incomplete Information," NBER Working Papers 3277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feentra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R., 1990. "Distributing The Gains From Trade With Incomplete Information," Papers 352, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1989. "The Economics of Uncertainty and Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121360, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glazer, Amihai & Ranjan, Priya, 2007. "Trade protection to reduce redistribution," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 790-805, September.
- kishore gawande & pravin krishna, 2005. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy: Empirical Approaches," International Trade 0503003, EconWPA.
- Das, Satya P., 2001.
"Endogenous distribution and the political economy of trade policy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 465-491, September.
- Satya P. Das, 1999. "Endogeneous Distribution and the Political Economy of Trade Policy," Departmental Working Papers 199913, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2005. "Inequality and Relative Reliance on Tariffs: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1457, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:2:y:1990:i:3:p:259-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.