Estimating the Contribution of Circumstances that Reflect Inequality of Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wagstaff, Adam, 2014.
"How useful is inequality of opportunity as a policy construct ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6980, The World Bank.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wagstaff, Adam, 2015. "How Useful is Inequality of Opportunity as a Policy Construct?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wagstaff, Adam, 2014. "How Useful Is Inequality Of Opportunity As A Policy Construct?," Working Papers 250005, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ravi Kanbur & Adam Wagstaff, 2014. "How useful is inequality of opportunity as a policy construct?," Working Papers 338, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- Nicolas Pistolesi, 2009. "Inequality of opportunity in the land of opportunities, 1968–2001," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 411-433, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miles Corak, 2013.
"Income Inequality, Equality of Opportunity, and Intergenerational Mobility,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 79-102, Summer.
- Corak, Miles, 2013. "Income Inequality, Equality of Opportunity, and Intergenerational Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7520, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Wilkins, 2015. "Measuring Income Inequality in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 48(1), pages 93-102, March.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007.
"Inequality Of Opportunity In Brazil,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 585-618, December.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.B. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2005. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 133, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007. "Inequality of opportunity in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00754189, HAL.
- Michael Fletcher & Ben Guttermann, 2013. "Income Inequality in Australia," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 35-56, December.
- Roger Wilkins, 2014.
"Evaluating the Evidence on Income Inequality in Australia in the 2000s,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(288), pages 63-89, March.
- Roger Wilkins, 2013. "Evaluating the Evidence on Income Inequality in Australia in the 2000s," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mendolia, Silvia & Siminski, Peter, 2016. "Does Family Background Affect Earnings through Education? A Generalised Approach to Mediation Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 9917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas Rohde & Kam Ki Tang & Lars Osberg & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2015. "Economic Insecurity in Australia: Who is Feeling the Pinch and How?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(292), pages 1-15, March.
- repec:bla:socsci:v:97:y:2016:i:5:p:1267-1281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "The Measurement of Inequality of Inequality of Opportunity: Theory and an Application to Latin America," Post-Print halshs-00754503, HAL.
- James A. Robinson, 2001. "Social identity, inequality and conflict," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 85-99, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:4:p:380-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.