Educational Investments in a Dual Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G Johnes, 2009. "It Was All Gonna Trickle Down: What Has Growth In India''s Advanced Sectors Really Done For The Rest?," Working Papers 601653, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4357 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Dual Economy Models: A Primer for…Growth, Income Distribution and Poverty Analysis," Working Papers 12_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2012. "Modern foundations of dual economy models," Discussion Papers 8_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Donald S. Allen & Leonce Ndikumana, 1999. "Income inequality and minimum consumption: implications for growth," Working Papers 1999-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bevis, Leah E.M. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2015. "Decomposing Intergenerational Income Elasticity: The Gender-differentiated Contribution of Capital Transmission in Rural Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 233-252.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:74:y:2007:i:294:p:351-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.