An Investigation into the Determinants of Flight Cancellations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiong, Jing & Hansen, Mark, 2013. "Modelling airline flight cancellation decisions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 64-80.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Schenone, Carola, 2012. "Are the bankrupt skies the friendliest?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1217-1231.
- Steven, Adams B. & Yazdi, Amirhossein Alamdar & Dresner, Martin, 2016. "Mergers and service quality in the airline industry: A silver lining for air travelers?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-13.
- Pai, Vivek, 2009. "On the Factors that Affect Airline Flight Frequency and Aircraft Size," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207722, Transportation Research Forum.
- Azadian, Farshid & Murat, Alper E. & Chinnam, Ratna Babu, 2012. "Dynamic routing of time-sensitive air cargo using real-time information," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 355-372.
- Fukui, Hideki & Nagata, Koki, 2014. "Flight cancellation as a reaction to the tarmac delay rule: An unintended consequence of enhanced passenger protection," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 29-44.
- repec:kap:revind:v:51:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-016-9544-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Greenfield, Daniel, 2014. "Competition and service quality: New evidence from the airline industry," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 80-89.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Daniel H. Simon, 2014. "The Impact of Mergers on Quality Provision: Evidence from the Airline Industry," Working Papers 2014-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Rupp, Nicholas G., 2009. "Do carriers internalize congestion costs? Empirical evidence on the internalization question," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 24-37, January.
- Pai, Vivek, 2010.
"On the factors that affect airline flight frequency and aircraft size,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 169-177.
- Vivek Pai, 2007. "On the Factors that Affect Airline Flight Frequency and Aircraft Size," Working Papers 070803, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Darin Lee & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2007. "Retracting a Gift: How Does Employee Effort Respond to Wage Reductions?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 725-761.
- Vinayak Deshpande & Mazhar Arıkan, 2012. "The Impact of Airline Flight Schedules on Flight Delays," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 423-440, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:73:y:2006:i:292:p:749-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.