Estimating Workers' Marginal Willingness to Pay for Safety using Linked Employer–Employee Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- StÈphane Bonhomme & GrÈgory Jolivet, 2009.
"The pervasive absence of compensating differentials,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 763-795.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Grégory Jolivet, 2005. "The Pervasive Absence of Compensating Differentials," Working Papers 2005-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Andreas Kuhn & Oliver Ruf, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Injury: New Evidence from the Swiss Labor Market," NRN working papers 2009-15, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Graaf-de Zijl, Marloes, 2013. "Estimating household demand for housing attributes in rent-controlled markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-19.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix, 2011.
"Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 207-213, May.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Marnix Koopman, 2010. "Public Housing and the Value of Apartment Quality to Households," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Mihails Hazans, 2008. "Workers' Valuation of the Remaining Employment Contract Duration," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 116-139, February.
- Giovanni Russo & Jos Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2012.
"The university workers’ willingness to pay for commuting,"
Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1121-1132, November.
- Giovanni Russo & Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2010. "The University Workers' Willingness to pay for Commuting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-086/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andreas Kuhn & Oliver Ruf, 2013. "The Value of a Statistical Injury: New Evidence from the Swiss Labor Market," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(I), pages 57-86, March.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Ruf, Oliver, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Injury: New Evidence from the Swiss Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4409, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2009. "Workers' marginal costs of commuting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 38-47, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:73:y:2006:i:289:p:99-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.