The Impact of the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) on the Implementation of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Gelain & Marco Guerrazzi, 2010. "A DSGE Model from the Old Keynesian Economics: An Empirical Investigation," CDMA Working Paper Series 201014, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Chang, Winston W & Smyth, David J, 1972. "Stability and Instability of IS-LM Equilibrium," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 372-384, November.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2011. "Search And Stochastic Dynamics In The Old Keynesian Economics: A Rationale For The Shimer Puzzle," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 561-586, November.
- Varian, Hal R, 1977. " The Stability of a Disequilibrium IS-LM Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(2), pages 260-270.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester C. W. Eijffinger, 2016. "The Impact of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Intermediation," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(5), pages 1945-1979.
- Bech, Morten & Keister, Todd, 2017.
"Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 64-77.
- Morten L. Bech & Todd Keister, 2013. "Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 432, Bank for International Settlements.
- Morten L. Bech & Todd Keister, 2013. "Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy," Departmental Working Papers 201325, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2012.
"The Impact of the LCR on the Interbank Money Market,"
DNB Working Papers
364, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bonner, C. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2012. "The Impact of the LCR on the Interbank Money Market," Discussion Paper 2012-075, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Michael Sigmund & Laura Valderrama, 2017. "Bank Solvency and Funding Cost; New Data and New Results," IMF Working Papers 17/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Wedow, Michael & Schmitz, Stefan & Rahmouni-Rousseau, Imene & Momtsia, Angeliki & Luskin, Alaoishe & Junius, Kerstin & Fonseca Coutinho, Cristina & Bucalossi, Annalisa & Schobert, Franziska & Scalia, , 2016. "Basel III and recourse to Eurosystem monetary policy operations," Occasional Paper Series 171, European Central Bank.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2015. "Regulatory change and monetary policy," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 54.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Zion Gorgi, 2016. "How to monitor the exit from the Eurosystem's unconventional monetary policy: Is EONIA dead and gone?," DNB Working Papers 504, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:tiu:tiucen:2012075 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecnote:v:42:y:2013:i:2:p:135-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0391-5026 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.