Hungry for Justice: Social Mobilization on the Right to Food in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Social Protection for a Changing India : Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2745, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Social Protection for a Changing India : Executive Summary," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2746, The World Bank.
- Vidar, Margret, 2006. "State Recognition of the Right to Food at the National Level," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shareen Hertel & Corinne Tagliarina, 2012. "Regional Party Politics and the Right to Food in India," Economic Rights Working Papers 20, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Gauri, Varun & Gloppen, Siri, 2012. "Human rights based approaches to developmen t: concepts, evidence, and policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5938, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudha Narayanan & Nicolas Gerber, 2015.
"Social safety nets for food and nutritional security in India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2015-031, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2016. "Social Safety Nets for Food and Nutritional Security in India," Working Papers id:8758, eSocialSciences.
- Narayanan, Sudha & Gerber, Nicolas, 2016. "Social Safety Nets for Food and Nutritional Security in India," Working Papers 229611, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devchg:v:46:y:2015:i:1:p:72-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.